Superfood and Sakara go hand in hand. If you haven’t yet tried their Superfood Cookie Dough Bite recipe you are doing your sweet tooth a disfavor. These treats are made with some of the super-ist of foods and won’t leave you feeling guilty after a cheat day.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (30 g) coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup (30 g) cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1 | In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until creamy. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, flaxseed meal, and salt.
2 | Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well to combine. Use the back of your spoon to work in the cacao nibs. Use your hands to roll the dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
3 | In a small bowl or on a plate, mix together the hemp seeds and shredded coconut. Roll each ball in the mixture until fully coated. Refrigerate the bites for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.